Education System
Language Skills
More about USA
Process Flow Chart
  More about USA

  Working During Study
During first 9 months of study international students are allowed to work on campus part time i.e. 20 hours per week and during vacation they are allowed to work full time.
After 9 months they need to take permission from university to work off campus. Spouse cannot work fulltime. They have to obtain work permit from USA to work full time.
  After study from USA:

After completion of studies students are allowed to stay in USA on OPT (Optional Practical Training) generally for one year.
Whereas students who have studied subjects related to Science, Technology, Engineering. Maths (STEM) will get additional 2 years of OPT i.e. 1 year plus 2 years in total 3 years of OPT during that duration students need to convert their student visa to a work permit visa (H1B) which can later on be converted to Green Card, subject to meeting requirements, Visa Quota,etc


Home About Us Services Country Coaching Faq's Inquiry Franchisee Contact Us
Phone : +91 - 79 - 2630 4999 | Email :
Educationworld © 2010 | Privacy policy Powered by: Spick Technologies